Thursday, February 8, 2007

Quad


These are from requests on the yahoo group.
Comes apart in two pieces so that they oval with just the quad inside can be cut without the words.
I think they came out kinda nice. My sister has 2 quads with her husband and just recently received a craft robo for Christmas. Hopefully she will download it and like the file too. Get her to pull that cutter out of the box and use it a little bit. I know she has lots of pictures from their rides.
This link is gone after 112 downloads. You can Buy it HERE. Here is the link. Please do not alter, share or claim as your own. Downloading the file is showing acceptance of these terms. Cupcake is still the password. Cause I still havent made any.
Enjoy!
Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing!!

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! My whole family is made up of avid outdoors-people lol I have so many fishing, camping, hiking, 4-wheeling etc photos. Thank you! LOVE this!
Tammey

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing your files they are great! I will be able to use the quading ones in some pages I am doing of my son and grandsons
Keep up the great work.
Cara

**