Sunday, February 25, 2007

Survivor


So here is my survivor logo. The file has a few pieces in it, the ribbon, the survivor word and mat, Then the two pieces of "torn paper". This was requested here on my blog under my post topic for inspiration. I am making my way through the requests. 75 downloads and this one is gone. This is for personal use only! Password is the same as the last post.
I am getting lots of requests for files already removed. I can't keep them up forever because of my space on 4shared. Also, if I were to send it to everyone who emailed a request, I would never get another image done. So if I don't get back to you about the file. I am not trying to be rude. I am just trying to keep offering more files to cut and will do my best to keep up with the requests.
Enjoy and Have a wonderful week!
Chris

No comments:

**