Tuesday, March 27, 2007

ABCD - The first of the Name Book


Okay here is the first of the letters. the pages are setup with a 5 inch tall by 6 inch long rounded square attached to the letter. But of course you can resize the file how ever it suits your needs best. I measured the letters so that when cut they should all lineup as the as the same length from left to right. Each letter file contains the letter the correct way and in reverse.
I cut the letters out of card stock then cut front and backs in different colors so each spread when opened had the same design on each side. Plus I wanted it to have lots of stability and this way I could embellish the pages and then attach them to the main cardstock piece hiding anything on the back of each page.
I would love to see any samples cut with this when you get all the letters you need. Have fun everyone!
Enjoy!
Chris
This link is no longer available but will be available for purchase through Paperthreads Here. The password is the same as the last posted file. Please do not share and alter then claim as your own. Downloading the file is acceptance of these terms.
Can't wait for the freebie? Need to finish your project now?? The entire alphabet can be purchased here, include numbers the $,! and & symbol.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I am SOOO excited you are willing to share this! I am going to try to make word books for my toddlers if I am able to get all the letters! The oldest has a birthday coming up and this will be a great way for him to note his memories of the day! Thank you again for sharing.
Shae

Anonymous said...

I love this Chris!!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent with us.
Kim

Anonymous said...

You certainly do spoil us don't you? Your files are always so clever! Thank you for sharing and thank your family for sharing you with us.
Sharon in Topeka

Anonymous said...

Thank you sooo much! This will save me a ton of time!!!

I was wondering where you were!!!

Lori

scrappinmama said...

I missed downloading these. Hope they are available soon. You do such a great job!

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
Love your files...just to let you know, I purchased the entire alpha set from paperthreads...couldn't wait and also needed to show my appreciation for all of the free files that you have provided.

**