Thursday, March 8, 2007

Announcement

So some have sent emails to make sure everything is going well because I am a little slow on the freebies right now. I have been organizing and tweaking and changing files because I am now a designer for Paperthreads. I am very excited about this. At this point I get about 100 requests a day for the files I have already taken down and have found it to be a task to keep up. Now I will link to those files on Paperthreads for purchase after they have been taken down here. As well as add additional files to the Paperthreads store, I plan to continue offering downloads here. So visit www.paperthreads.com for purchases of my older files. Hopefully they will all be up by the end of next week. My fingers are crossed on this because I am working away at getting everything together.

I just want to thank everyone for there excellent comments and notes they have been sending me. If you post your comments here they will stay with the blog. However, when they are posted on 4shared with the file they are lost when the file goes down. So if you are wondering what happened to your comment that is it.
Enjoy because I sure am!
Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chris. I will look for your files there as I am a member too.

Kim

**