Sunday, March 4, 2007

Faith Peace Cross


This was asked for on a group a while ago and since I have been super busy this weekend. I wanted to offer something. So here it is. Hope you can use it.

After 75 downloads this one is no longer available. for personal use only. Please enjoy the file, but do not share and send to my blog for their own copy of the file. Feel free to link my blog to anyone you think may be interested in a cutter file.

Currently, my files are being offered in gsd, but I really am interested in the Klic-N-Kut because of its ability to cut thicker material then my current craft robo. So we will see what the future will hold.

Enjoy!! Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

PLEASE continue to offer gsd. Some of us aren't as talented as you:)

Chris Durnan said...

From Chris: My intention is not to stop posting gsd files, but more to start offering gsd and other formats. Sorry for the confusion! Enjoy the files! Chris

**