Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Freebie policies, IJKL

I receive approximately 100 emails everyday asking for the previous file with any various of reasons. It is not my policy to offer these files up again after they have been removed. I offer my files for freebie and then they are offered up for sale on Paperthreads. If you missed a file, please consider purchasing it to help me continue in the ability to offer my files for free. I have a sweet number for every file and when I hit that limit or 24 hours I will take that file down. I have experienced an increase in downloads and hits on my blog. So I have increased that "sweet number". I am only offering the IJKL file up because of the problems with 4shared last night. I am way over my number for downloads so this file after the second time has been taken down. If you would like to purchase it, in the post it is listed is a link to the purchase site. All the same terms apply. Thank you for taking the time to read this and consider the effort that goes into every file when downloading and considering not sharing it with others because of that reason. Your patronage of my files at Paperthreads and positive comments are greatly appreciated.
Enjoy!
Chris

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, Your files are absolutely fabulous. I want to thank you for your generosity in sharing your creativity. My dd is about the same age as your son and so many of the files are appropriate for her. Thanks, Heather

Anonymous said...

Chris .. Thanks so much for doing this because of the dl problems. I missed some of the other set due to vacation :) and I am going to buy it. You are so kind to share your wonderful files and I would hope people would respect your wishes.
Garnet
gfr733@aol.com

Rhonnie said...

Thank you for reposting this one Chris! I had problems too but figured it was me, lol :)
Off to check out the western sky one at paperthreads :)
Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much--I thought It was just me having this problem--

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I love all of your files. They are so well done and have that professional look to them. Youe generosity is most appreciated.
Salley

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say thanks for sharing your talent with us.

**