Thursday, April 5, 2007

Square Name Word Book, ABCD




Okay so I am offering two files today! So scroll down and see the second one as well as this one. This is ABCD from my square Name/Word Book. For those who would like to try it. I am considering a challenge to see a completed Book Sample in the gallery at Paperthreads that is why I am running a poll. I haven't decided yet if I want to do it or not, but thought I would see how many were interested.


This file is no longer available, but can be Purchased Here. Password is summer. Same TOU.


Enjoy!

Chris

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW oh WOW oh WOW, two shared files in one day, you are the bomb girl!!!! *Ü* Thanks and double thanks!!! I would participate in the challenge if someone will explain how to enlarge the length of the sheets so you can see each letter, one behind the other??? (can you tell I'm not real good with making changes to files with my WB? But I can cut out your files like a pro, as long as I don't have to change anything) LOL!

ger76 said...

Great file Chris many thanx again, I'd be up for your challange 7 would be more than happy to send you pics of what I've created with your file for your site, it would be the least I could do after giving so many wonderful files for free :O)

Anonymous said...

Wow...these are really cool. I love how classic this looks. Thank you again.
Shae

Unknown said...

I love this new alphabet book.
Since I don't have small children this would be great for what I would like to do.

Thank you for your designs, they are appreciated.

Marda
aka merlin

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous as usual!!! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

What a great treat to come home too! I LOVE this new alpha - I have to make a display board for my son's Troop District Dinner and I think using these as photo mats will be PERFECT! Thanks for spoiling us!

Anonymous said...

I tried to get the file to work and it just won't open ...can I redown load it???
Pretty please....Patti Airel

**