Thursday, April 12, 2007

Tags


An additional download today out of thanks for everyones comments and reviews over at the Paperthreads Store.

Enjoy!
Chris

This link is no longer available, but may be purchased at Paperthreads here. Please do not share or alter and claim as your own. Password is summer.

Okay and if you get a chance check out this project at the Paperthreads Gallery. It include my Dog file. I love it and think it so super cute! If the owner of the picture wants to email me the picture as well I will post it here on the blog with credit listed. I just think it is super cute, but didnt want to post it here without permission. It reminds me of my Dad's & Brother's big 'ol dogs. I grew up with hunting dogs all my life with big floppy ears and now I have heelers with Pointy ears and barely a flop to the either. I think my Brother and Dad probably figure I have lost my morals when it comes to dogs. hahaha. But they have black roofs in their mouths which was something my Grandpa attributed to smarts in a dog. So it is a rule of thumb for us in the family when it comes to dogs. I wonder how that works for horses. hahaha. can't imagine looking at the roof of a horses mouth with those big ol teeth. yowser! Well anyways make sure to check it out. debenj posted it and I love it! Debbie sent me an email with the picture from the layout. Here it is. Super Cute!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Chris! What a surprise! Thank you so much!
Shae

Rhonnie said...

Thank you for the link to the dog page! I saw the reference in the review on paperthreads but didn't know where to look. That is soooo cute! I can't wait to use that file (my new laptop comes in today!) for my sister :) It's sooo adorable!
Thank you for teh tags too! Soooo handy!!

Tiffani said...

Chris, I was just searching for tags THANK

Unknown said...

What a fantastic frame for a furbaby picture.

Marda

**