Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tues Morning!

I am still working on a file for today. Should be later today.

But what I do need from my faithful downloaders are some comments posted in the Paperthreads Store. Here is the direct link to my files section there. If you have purchased or downloaded a file here and cut it and used it and liked it, please post me a comment there. To do this you flip through my files (from the direct link) for the file you have a comment for, go to that file and on the bottom there is a box that says "write a review". It would greatly help me out.

Also, I have been asked about the numbers for this sequence of letters and I will have them offered seperately for this go round.

Also, all the files I have already offered in the square letter set are mostly up on paperthreads already and should have the rest up by the end of the week. Most of my posts here have the direct link in them.

Enjoy!
Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris, where do I post a comment on Paperthreads?

Anonymous said...

Chris, where or what section do I post a comment about your files on Paperthreads?

Anonymous said...

Chris, will you be sharing the rest of the square alphabet letters? I can't find where m n o p were ever here.
Sharon

**