Thursday, April 12, 2007

YEAHHHHH!!!

Thank you Thank you Thank you to everyone who posted a review at Paperthreads. Michelle the owner of Paperthreads actually commented on all the reviews.
All I can say in thanks is to keep offering my freebie files.

I must say I am bouncing up and down off the walls and grinning from ear to ear with all the reviews!! It really made my day. I am going to go sit down and read them all.

Then work on the next file for you guys some more and play with my son some because it is his 3rd birthday today and we have a train set sitting in the middle of our living room. One of those imaginarium wooden ones. He is loving it. Apparently sitting in the middle of the track circle is the best seat to play and also he is singing Happy Birthday For You! while he is playing and I am typing this message.

Again Thank you
And Enjoy!


Chris

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad your son is having a happy birthday!

scrappinmama said...

Please tell him Happy Birthhday for me. I can't believe it. We share birthdays. Mine is today too! He's a few years younger than me though... :)

Kristen said...

Toooo fun! Happy Birthday to him! My son got his train table at 3 also and just turned 5 and is still THOMAS nuts! So...hint...train files would always be appreciated!! LOL! You are very welcome for posting comments on your files..you are always so helpful and giving it's the least I could do for you.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
debenj said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your son! 3 is such a great age (our granddaughter recently turned 3 and she is so fun)

Take Care & ENJOY the day!
Debbie

Tiffani said...

Chris Happy Birthday to your son-

Do I see birthday stuff coming our way

Joanne said...

Happy Birthday for You! With some kind of train, (leaving that to you since you are the creative genius) sounds like a new title suggestion...

Really, enjoy that little guy and don't blink...he's gonna grow way too fast.

Happy Belated Birthday to him!

jo

**