Thursday, May 3, 2007

Squ Set Extras, Star, Smile, Horse, Key


Here are the Extras for the Square Set. Included are the Star, Smile, Horse, Key. The password is the same as the previous post.
These are for personal use only!. This the last of my namebook extras. So finish up your books and get them entered in the challenge! Details are at the link on the top right of my blog.
Okay now that the official stuff is done. Gotta say thank you for such great comments yesterday. I was trying really hard to get a file up and my son just wanted to read and spend some time together and so I just dropped everything. And we read two books, played race cars and swam in his little tiny hard sided blue pool. He got a new pair of goggles and wore them around for forever in protest that he wanted to swim and not pick up the house. He kept reminding me by saying. "These are cool goggles. Huh momma?" with his cute dimple grin. He has a dimple on the top of this left cheek. When he wants something he just smiles enough for it to pop out. I love it. He, also, is very good at doing the "Please" with the tilted dog head move. Like when a dog knows your talking to them and is totally placating you by twisting it's head back and forth. I would have to believe the dogs do that when they understand what I am saying because otherwise I have had alot of one-sided stupid conversations with dogs in my life. Okay, first two days of "school". Otherwise known as daycare. He loved it. He played with bubbles, read books, sang songs, danced, played with playdog, ran around, swang on the swing. And he is absolutelyyyyyy exhausted by the time I pick him up. 4 hours of straight play. He is starving and exhausted. It is wonderful. I am glad he likes it. Thanks to everyone for their positive words. First entry is up in the Challenge forum for these namebooks. Check it out! It definitely has an Idol feel to it!!!
Okay I better get to it. Lots to do.
Enjoy!
Chris
File no longer available for download, but may be purchase here with the entire set.. Here.
PS. I got the request for the boat and am working on a Lake Set. With a boat, jetski, skiier etc. I will be getting them out in the next week or so. I am also working on the ferret request, but don't like what I have come up with so far. So scrapped everything and started again. The Lacrosse file is in queue to be uploaded to Paperthreads for the lady looking for it.

5 comments:

Patty said...

When I click on the star gsd. I get the wpc file.

Patty said...

When I click on the gsd. for the star, it comes up wpc. Help?

Anonymous said...

So Happy to hear first day was great and "he loves it" always makes me smile. :) Those little times are the best memories .. SO enjoy them while you can. As for busy lifes I don't think I would want it any other way. When ever your files are posted it's always like a prize .. thank you
hugs
gfr733@aol.com
garnet

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that your son loves school. He sounds just like my son. I'm sure if we could afford it, he would love going to school a.k.a. daycare. When my son wants something he says "Please" quite plaintively and sometimes it is hard to say no to him. Currently, I'm trying to find sports classes that aren't too expensive for him to attend.

Anonymous said...

Chris,
Thank you again for sharing your files. It's so fun to me to read your blog and see your responses to our posts. It makes me feel like you're really there. You know how impersonal this stuff can sometimes be,...and it feels more like we are interacting a little.

I love your stories about your little one because I have an almost 4 year old and a 2 year old. I am right there with you. There is nothing more precious than having one of mine say "mommy will you play with me..." Love it.

Thanks again,
shae

**