Friday, May 11, 2007

Where's My Coffee?


I revisited the Lion and this is what he likes he is saying to me today. So Here it is. Okay so this is three pieces. you can use or not use the lion's head. And the where's my coffee? cuts in one piece with the mat underneath cutting in one piece also. Password is may. The downloads are here... GSD * WPC these files are for your very own personal use and not for everyone's personal use. Please direct people to my blog for the download.

My Nan came through surgery and looks liek the cancer has not spread. Thank you to everyone for those positive words & prayers. Forward on we March through radiation.


Today is my day off. Woohoo! At home. I have a few feels I want to clean up before I offer you. I gotta say my downloads are going quick quick. So if you notice they are on tighter time constraints that is why.


I have a few more safari/zoo animal titles to get out there. And then I am on to a new topic. I have a few in mind and thank you to everyone as always for their wonderful suggestions. I keep them in a log and keep working through them all. When giving me ideas, if you can give me some titles or "bumper sticker" sayings then it helps me to direct what I am working on. But if you just have an idea then that is fine to.


Well it is almost the weekend! Woohoo!


Enjoy!
Chris


PS Spent 10 minutes in front of the freezer with the door open last night with my son. He was coughing so hard. It totally helped. Thank you mucho for that great tip.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good news about your Nan! Hope she continues to get stronger and healthier. Good to hear about the freezer, I think I'll try that next time myself, hope the wee one feels better soon too.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Kris; We have a deceased friend that was in a wheelchair and he was always yelling at his wife ---
"Hey, Annie, where's my coffee?". This will be perfect for a couple of pages of him. Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad your grandmother came out of the surgery OK!
Cecilia

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris,
I am so happy to hear about your Nan! I kept checking for an update yesterday and was getting worried...I have a hard time expressing my feelings but my thoughts were with you yesterday and will continue to be as you help your Nan through this ordeal.
Tara

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

So glad to hear about your Nan....I will keep you all in my prayers that the radiation goes well too. The lion is perfect for me.....or as my DH would say anyway. Thanks so much for sharing with us.

Anonymous said...

What a blessing to hear good news about your Nan; my Grandma (93) just had gall bladder surgery a week ago and I know how you feel. They are such a precious, precious part of our lives and we hope the lives of our little one(s). Praying she will have a quick & full recovery, and that radiation does the trick.....for a gazillion more wonderful memories with her!

And for your little guy...brings back memories, my punkin has gone through the croup and bronchial stuff many, many times before she was finally diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder & asthma. Don't know if he's a repeat 'crouper' but if so you might push for some immune system bloodwork. There's no cough like that of those little "barkers"!

Praying for you too Chris for strength & endurance & peace in the midst of wearing your many hats.

As always, thanks for your generosity towards us. I love your files!

Have a great weekend & try to relax a bit..
Shelley
aka Faith's mommy

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for your files, they are really great. I recommended your blog to several of my friends. Have you ever considered doing school titles like: preschool, kindergarden 1st grade etc.. I'm sure that I would love them. Rosalie in Iowa

Robin said...

I'm so glad things went well for your Nan. I love this file, it is definiately me in the morning, LOL.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news about your Nan :)
Thank you yet again for a wonderful design - where's my coffee is definitely what my husband yells on a camping trip with our Scout Troop! Perfect! Have a lovely weekend, and a beautiful Mother's Day Chris :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris!

Good to hear that your Nan is through with surgery and on to the next adventure! God bless her!

Our daughter gets croup all the time due to her asthma and other issues. Fortunately for her, we have a stock of Pulmacort (Rx) for her nebulizer which works wonders! But before that, we religiously did hot steamy bathrooms and cold air from the freezer! I hope he gets better quickly. If you can put it up high enough, a hot water vaporizer works great for croup. Just be careful. I don't think the cool mist do half as much for croup.

This Lion cut will be great for my mom. We often tease her that she needs an IV coffee bag in the morning. Thanks!

Robin M

Anonymous said...

I read that if you generously rub the bottom of his feet with Vicks VapoRub and then put on heavy socks, it should help stop coughing. I always rub it on my kids chests, not tried the feet because no one has been sick since I got the tip. May be worth a try!

Bandon, Oregon said...

Chris...Happy Mother's Day!!!

Faith

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day, Chris!
Hope you have a good one with your family and don't see this until tomorrow! :)
Tara

Anonymous said...

Hey Chris,

Saying prayers for your Nan...and hope you had a wonderful Mother's day.

Rhonnie said...

Oh how wonderful!! I'm so glad your Nan is doing well!!!
Prayers that she recovers quickly and that the treatments work without being to hard on her body!

**