Tuesday, June 12, 2007

I am here ... just running behind.

I lost track of time yesterday and didn't get a chance to cut my file before I uploaded! So there will be one today. I have not dropped off the face of the earth and will try to get the freebie posted later today.

If you see the new header it is for this week only, my birthday week which most people know I celebrate with a squirtgun party, but I am also celebrating with a sale of all my files at Paperthreads on my actual birthday.

See you all later!
Enjoy!
Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Chris. I didn't realize the squirt gun party was actually in your honor! What a hoot! So are there any ground rules for the party? Do you provide all the guns? (You might have said before but I forget). Wish there were people around here that would loosen up enough to enjoy something like that!
Shae

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you!

Robin

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chris - June 16th is my birthday too!

Thanks for all of the great files you share with us all of the time. I have gone and ordered some of the older ones too!

**