Monday, June 4, 2007

Keeping Cool

Okay so it is warmmmmm here already. And so this file seemed appropriate to work on.

Keeping Cool comes in a few pieces. The Words and the "Streams of air" and the base of the fan. Also included are the blades of the fan so you can give the fan more depth. If anyone has a project for this, I would love to see it. My first thought was a picture I have of my dog in my son's little kid pool. Standing on the side of the pool is my son looking a little perturbed that this dog decided to lay in his pool. Okey Doke. If you don't know already these files are for your personal use. Please do not share or alter them and claim as your own! Here is the link This link is no longer available as a freebie, but will be available on Paperthreads soon.

Thank you to everyone for the great comments on my blog change. I was so frustrated trying to change the background green color of the old one that I decided to change the whole thing. Bright and sunny for the summer! Password is vacation.


Well I have a few files to work on. I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! And has a great start of the week!


Enjoy!
Chris


My featured file at Paperthreads this month. I thought I would share.
If you are interested in this file it can be purchased HERE. Come with a few pieces, but most people have sent me comments that the ball is perfect for what they were working on. So you never have to use all of my file, just some of it works for me! I try to create a file that is complete with many pieces and can be used in many ways.


3 comments:

Kristen said...

Your "Keeping cool" file is awesome! I'm off to search for some pics to see what I can come up with. Thanks!

Bandon, Oregon said...

"COOL"!! Thanks Kris for the fun file....lol..lol I heard it's been hot in some areas of AZ... We had lite mist-rain on the Oregon Coast today....

Faith

shawnyrvr said...

What a cute file!!! Thanks Chris!!!

Missed out on a few... forgot to keep coming back after you left for vacation, lol...

Hope you had FUN!!!

Blessings, Shawna

**