Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Everything and then some...

Updated 10:36 am Tucson time.

Okay so still working on file, but wanted to stop in real quick in case I have to run to the hospital and drop a note.

First, MIL is having lots of complications and is going in again for an angiogram. Short story is parts of the heart are not moving, the blood pressure is hard to control and she is having racing of the heart. So with that said, I may or may not get a file in today for download. I am on call to get family members here and there and everywhere. And also get up to the hospital myself.


So here are some visual goodies that might make the stop to my blog worth while. Also, check out the note for conversion to KNK files...

Shae sent this to me of yesterdays file. It is simple and I love it. I think that I love the creativeness of scrapbooking and sometimes simplicity makes such a statement. Great job Shae thank you for sharing. I may post this over at the forum on paperthreads when I upload the birthday card to the store. Thank you thank you.

BINGO BINGO BINGO

Okay so the challenge is on at Paperthreads. Alot of the designers jumped on board with me to up the ante for the winners and some of the designers even offered files to every person who signed up for the game. So check it out by clicking HERE. and sign up. Today is the last day you can do so. Always nice to have friendly competition especially when it benefits the crafters in the world. So I donated a few files to the prize and I, also, offered a 10 gift certificate to the store at Paperthreads for anyones files. So good luck to those who sign up. I wish I could there are some fantabulous files up for grabs there.

OKAY I got a quick list of the prizes for the BINGO game from Shirley at Paperthreads.

Wow! I guess I got the ball rolling! Hope everyone can sign up today.
The first name is the designers name donating the item to the prize
and free for all means everyone who signs up will get it.

Carrie - Flourishes and Christmas Ornaments
Michelle - Burning Candle, free to all
Jen - Christmas Light Border
Jenette - Santa with presents
Jules - Christmas Star Print and Cut - free to all
Luanne - Two Print and cut Files - Ho Ho Holidays CUTS and Santa CUTS
Barb - Merry Christmas Title and candy cane
Lori - No pic yet
Chris - Fiesta Card and $10 gift certificate
Shirley - Christmas Fun Collection

KNK FILES CONVERSION

The good news is... my KNK is on it's way!! The bad news is.... It isn't here yet. This being the case. If you are a KNK owner and purchase any of my files in the month of July I will convert them for free and send them to you in KNK format. All you have to do is send me your confirmation of purchase from KNK showing the file numbers you purchased. I will convert those first and email you the KNK files to go with your download from Paperthreads. I am hoping I will also have all of my files converted by the end of July and they will be up in the store by the first of August hopefully. It may take me a few days to get them together and converted, but once my KNK is here and I have it loaded I will start converting after the 12th. I will convert the first files sent to me in the order they come through with receipts from Paperthreads. On that note I have a few for sale on Paperthreads this month. Here are three of them.


July Sale files..

Okay I have gotten lots of emails about why my July sale files are not up in the store. They are up now. I listed them previously.. but here they are...


Western Skies




Super Summer Pack




Super Race Pack

If I can get a file up, I will update the post time at the top and put it at the bottom here.

Thanks or stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Enjoy!
Chris

5 comments:

Karen said...

Praying for your MIL. Take time for yourself during these days.

Rhonnie said...

Oh no :( I'm so sorry that things aren't going so well with your mother-in-law!
My thoughts are with you all!

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers and warm wishes. I know you have been off for a few days. But I wanted you to know your family has lots of prayers coming their way.
Garnet
memecat
gfr733@aol.com

Robin said...

Chris. I will keep your MIL in my thought and prayers. Your take care and have a happy 4th.
Robin

Bandon, Oregon said...

Chris... You all are in my Heart!!! Hang in there...

Faith

**