Monday, July 2, 2007

Happy Birthday Card

Okay here is a long ways Happy Birthday Card for download. This Download is no longer available, but may be purchased at Paperthreads soon . Please remember these are for your personal use only! Please do not share or alter and claim as your own. pw is grandpa.

So sorry for missing a few days. I gotta lots of files created at the hospital while sitting there, but didnt think they would take to me to kindly setting up shop and testing cutting these files in their waiting room.

Well I have to run off to catch up on things at the office and other things.

My MIL is stable right now but there are some complications. So we are saying our prayers and counting every blessing. My internet is going up and down. so I am going to shorten this note and give more later.

Enjoy!
Chris

2 comments:

sussann said...

continued thoughts and prayers for you all.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear MIL is stable. Hope all goes well.

**