Monday, August 13, 2007

Family 2 Mini Album


Another mini album. I have been working on some other files as well. Just been busy and don't have a chance to cut them yet and alot of these Mini Albums I have already cut. This style is by request. These files are terms restricted. you may download them if you understand that they are for your personal use only! This file is no longer available for download, but is available at Paperthreads. HERE.
Okay I think I have almost replied to all the messages I had. If I missed you and you needed something from me, please email me again. I have changed the font color for the posts to make it easier to read.
Also, I am working on the yahoo group to email out passwords. so you will see the link soon to join the "announcement"group. The plan is an email every week with that weeks passwords for download files. It won't be another conversation group, but will give me an opportunity to see who my downloaders are and offer additional discounts, announce sales etc for my Paperthreads store items.
All right folks. Sorry so late in the day! But have a wonderful Tuesday!
Enjoy!
Chris
pw is newday

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another lovely file Chris, thank you for it. I hope the yahoo group idea works. Too many generous designers get dispirited by the couldn't care less attitude of some who think YOUR hard work is THEIR'S by right, to do what they want with. I hope all is well with you and your family.

AD

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I love the file..Thanks alot for all your hard work. You make my hobby of scrapbooking so much fun with all these cute files to use...I will be looking for the link to join...
thanks again
Diane--aka grandmastoy on paperthreads.....

Kristen said...

Wonderful file Chris!! I can see lots of possibilities with this one!

weaselwatchr said...

All your files are great. I don't know if anyone has requested it, but how about a wedding mini??

Anonymous said...

Oh Joy! This is one I asked for! Love the words like this.

Would still love to see one for Italy!

Thanks Chris - you are the best!

Vicki

Robin said...

Hi Chris. I just love this file. I know just how I want to use it too. Thank you for all your hard work. I hope you got the email I sent you with the LO I made using one of your files. (Blowing Bubbles)I signed up for the Yahoo. Take care .
Robin

Anonymous said...

All your files are fantastic! I can't wait to use this one.

Anonymous said...

I love all your files. This mini album will be perfect for an upcoming family reunion.

I have been trying to join the new yahoo group you are setting up but I am having loads of trouble signing into yahoo. I will keep on trying though!!!

Anonymous said...

I love all your files. This mini album will be perfect for an upcoming family reunion.

I have been trying to join the new yahoo group you are setting up but I am having loads of trouble signing into yahoo. I will keep on trying though!!!

**