Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Halloween Cards


So I came up with these. Lots of different pieces in them. Use them for the front of a card. as a card themselves. Or I thought I might try to cut one of them out of a paper bag on my knk for a luminaria. In any case, have fun let me know what you come up with and if you have any other great ideas. I know the Halloween stuff is early, but I have been inspired lately.


This file is TERMS RESTRICTED. If you download it, it is for your own personal use. Please do not share, alter or claim as your own. Not available for download, but is availabe at Paperthreads.
Don't forget to sign up for the yahoo group at the left. Basically. I am going to flip from posting passwords here to posting them once a week in email format to that group. If you join in the middle of the week you will get the next weeks password.


Enjoy!

Chris


pw is newday

14 comments:

Patty M said...

Chris, I love the cards - never too early to start thinking about Halloween since school starts next week here.

Patty M

Anonymous said...

What cute designs!! I just Halloween stuff! Is any one else having trouble with the password, though?

Heather Huggins said...

Wow these are great! I love Halloween. It's my birthday!! :)

Heather

Unknown said...

Hi Chris
Thanks for the cute Halloween files.
Cara

pexage said...

I have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one!!
BTW - I signed up for the yahoo group. BIG thank you for sharing your wonderful files with us!!

Cindy said...

These are great. I have school conference on Thursday so you know I'll sign up the Halloween party.
Thanks,

Nikki said...

Chris--

I love these--they are awesome, especially the pumpkin one. I love Halloween! I can't wait to use them!

Chel said...

I love these! TFS

witchdct said...

Ohh, these are wonderful!!
Luminaries, what a great idea too!
Thanks Chris!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Chris!! These are awesome!! I'm not the hugest Halloween fan, but this has inspired me to get creative with the holiday this year!! Thanks a bunch for these...and for all of your amazing files!!
Jessica in KS

Tina said...

I am loving these. Guess I must be in the halloween zone too. Can't wait to use them.
Tina

Amy said...

Chris, these are SO cute! :) I cannot wait to cut some. I liked the idea of the bags...I might try that too.

I'm having problems downloading the file. Is anyone else?

Tami said...

Love these!! I'm a huge fan of Halloween!

I, too, am having a problem with downloading the file. I don't know if maybe it's been disabled.

Anonymous said...

I am totally bummed that I missed this one! I haven't been online in a few days!

I will definitely buy this one as soon as it is available!

Another great file, Chris!

**