Thursday, August 2, 2007

Hawaii Book


Howdy to everyone!! So Michelle over at Paperthreads commented that she got the feedback that someone "heard about it from Chris" I LOVE IT! I think she was probably surprised! So thank you to those who put it in the comment section. I love to keep them hopping over there at Paperthreads.


So on to bigger and great things.... So here is a heads up for you!! My blog numbers as of last night since the start of my blog in February are 94,012 Page Visits and 156,662 Page Views. I think this is worth a celebration!! So the day after we hit the 100,000 mark I am going to see what I can about hitting multiple files. So keep an eye out for it. I am excited about this... I will have to get to working on the files and quick. Because before I know it I will be here. On average I run about 7% new visitors consistently on my site that is awesome! So thank you to everyone who passed on my blog and links to it to others, groups, websites and on their own blogs.

Another big news for me! I have my commercial policy coming in the store. If you would like to read more about it, you can find it listed HERE. I have all my terms listed here for personal and commercial. For those who sell the cut projects from my files commercially, I will list your information on my main website HERE. I will do what I can to support those who support me. If you have any questions, email me.

Also on the Cutter policy page is the file Cutter Catalog. In this file are my policies, but also are a listing of my files. So you can flip through after the next challenge and see which ones you are missing and which ones you wantto win. Or you can use it as an index for my files. It can be downloaded here.

So there is lots and lots of news... Here is the download for today. The Hawaii book to go with the Hawaii Map and I included a hibiscus. This file is no longer available, but will be for sale at Paperthreads soon. Please do not share, alter or claim as your own. These are for your personal use!
Thanks to Jen for posting for me in a yahoo group and to Jamie for your ever positive words about my files in the groups!
Oh and I apologize to those who think my post yesterday was Shameless!! Everyone who reads my blog by now must know I am begging with a goofy grin on my face!! I just want everyone to enjoy their cutters...
Oh and hey did you visit Lori's blog yesterday? She had some seriously sweet shopping places for the web listed. I checked them out. Pretty Cool. Can't pass up a good deal!


Enjoy!

Chris

pw is enjoylife

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Chris!!!! We leave on Wednesday for Hawaii, so this is very timely. I had to log on from work in order to download it. LOL I hope I don't get in trouble. sigh. I NEEDED this however... too bad I missed yesterday's.... it would have been great in our big album which I've already started.

Anonymous said...

This is AWESOME!!!! I just KNEW your spin on a Hawaii book would be great -- woohoo!!! Thanks Chris!!!

Robin said...

What can I say, but AWESOME Chris. I love this file and can't wait to use it. Thank you so much.
Robin

Anonymous said...

I love this one! We are planning a trip to Hawaii sometime in the next year, so this will come in handy!

Oh, and yes, your shameless plug, well, I need you to explain this to my husband because your little plug convinced me to go to Paperthreads and drop about $25!!! LOL!

Thanks so much, Chris, for all the awesome files!

**