Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's Wednesday

Sorry about yesterday. I seem to have caught a bug and spent most of the last two days in bed. My eyes are watering like crazy so it makes it hard to work on the computer. I will see what I can do about getting a file up today or it may be tomorrow.

For those who have emailed me.. Yes there is a kinda maintenance going on at Paperthreads. Michelle moved us to a new server.. woohooo.. so for your viewing pleasure the pages should load lots and lots quicker over there! And with that, some of the files I have been emailed about should be up in the store in a little bit. Uploads to the store slowed down while we were in transition. So the forum is still going through some tweaking and some things in the store, but all in all we will all be happy when it gets all done.

Okay I am back to bed. I have to be rested to get my son to his last swim lesson today. Wew!

Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**