Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Life in General... love it..

So today has been a little hectic. Looking at my schedule I am not sure when I will get a file up. I am trying, but it may not work out for today. I am working on office materials for marketing and it is definitely a different mindset. Also, trying to do lots of laundry and just catch up. It has been a crazy crazy couple of weeks and we are home this weekend and most of the next one. Yeah! At the end of the month, we are supposed to head to a baseball game in Phoenix. I am looking forward to it. I haven't been to a baseball game in years. My son will probably love it. Doing things with him is sometimes like seeing it for the first time again. Just awe inspiring. It has been raining here almost every evening. I walked out my front porch and saw grass growing. wow!. Grass just growing without loads of work.. seeds, fertililzer, bird diversion, and water water water. Just growing... it is pretty cool. Most of you must think WHAT? WHAT? I live in the heated desert nothing lives without tender care unless it has scales or cactus spines. The horses are thrilled they just love to graze on the little sprigs starting in the arena. I shuffle through all 6 and let them out each a little bit each couple days. Hopefully this evening it won't rain, but will stay cooled off and my son can get some ride time in. He is really getting into it and riding by himself... will I am a rambling because I don't want to get back to it... Wanted to say Hi! And have a fanatbulouse day!!!

Enjoy!
Chris

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
I know exactly what you mean about trying to grow grass and the heat and everything else. I lived in AZ for 11 years. 3 in Douglas. Yes, Dogbone--my home was 11 blocks from Mexico. And 8 in Phoenix. Honestly, I miss AZ and love hearing about it from you. Smiles to you today.
Ileana

Sugar Land Scrapper said...

I missed tuesday's file - I checked too early and then wasn't able to get on the rest of the day. Hoping to pick it up at paperthreads but wanted to know if you did offer it for a while that day or not. Just curious

Robin said...

Hi Chris. Hope the weather is better for you. Would love to see a picture of your son riding. Bet the horses are loving what grass is growing. Would love to see pics of the horses too. I thank you for putting my LO up on your page. I had so much fun doing that one. Take care.
Robin

**