Thursday, August 30, 2007

Per a Request...

This is the email that requested of me the "Jumble of Numbers" file

Chris,
First let me say I also have a three year old son and at times I feel like I am going through the same situations in life that you are.I visit your blog regularly and this is my first request. I am looking to fill a page with numbers. I think it would be easier to have them joined together when cut. I would like them to be jumbled together in different sizes. I am a new owner of a wishblade and the C&C software and unfortunately a little computer challenged. I am hoping you can create this file for me so that I can cut it.I appreciate everything you do and everything you offer to those of us with new machines.
Susan
(email and website signature removed)

No comments:

**