Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Love My Coffee

Per another request from the database. Just a coffee file to add to those coffee addicts we all seem to know. And I think I already described what I think of coffee! if not.. look back a few posts (Mon, Aug. 27th). haha. Okay so anyways this is a Terms Restricted File when you download it and type in the password (found on my group) you are agreeing to that Terms of Use.
This file is no longer available for freebie download, but will be available at Paperthreads soon. Wew! I made it for today!

Enjoy!
Chris

9 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute file, not a coffee drinker either but know some that are and will come in handy for those pics.

Heather Huggins said...

Super cute as usual! I don't drink coffe either but I know some who do. Thanks for the sale yesterday.

Heather :)

Tami said...

Love this file!! Love my coffee :^) I will be using this for sure. Thank you!

Lori McDonald said...

I don't drink coffee either - but I LOVE THAT FONT!!!

I don't dare ask what it is though!!! Bahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Chris! This is an awesome file! Thank you SO much!

Kathy

sussann said...

Love this!!! We are huge coffee drinkers in our home, and I have some pictures that I've been hanging on to because I just couldn't figure out what to do with them. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness girl, this is the "best" file *Ü* Luv, luv, luv my morning coffee. TFS

TammyB said...

Perfect timing - I'm sitting here right now with a Starbucks!

Christy said...

The best part of waking up........is Chris's blog in my cup. But really- serious coffee addict here. Have you ever had Tim Hortons?

**