Monday, September 10, 2007

My cute cute Nephew

Update at the bottom!!


So here is my cute cute nephew from Phoenix. I don't have a photo yet to put together a layout for the other one. So here he is... cutey....

**
Okay and this is a digital layout. It is called a quick page. I picked it up from Anita at Nana's Attic. I love her files. They are awesome.
**
Hybrid Scrapbooking. Honestly that is me... I like to make my page in a digital format and then add the extra pieces for depth. Plus I find I have time to cut files to test them, but rarely time to put a page together in full. So I resort to doing some digitally. If you look at my scrapbook from last year it is half traditional, some hybrid and some just digital. I think the two can mesh together well.. just like I use my mother's hand me down sewing machine for sewing paper and not material. Most people don't even realize it when looking at my last years scrapbook that it is done two ways. It is my one way for getting those pages caught up when life is soooo busy. Alot of times those who traditional scrapbook prefer the feel of paper and I have to agree I love pretty paper. Love it! But sometimes when I put a digital page together really quick. Especially like this one. It means I can get more done while the sun is still up and not when I should be in bed... woohoo!!
**
Okay so the next download will be this. I am still tweaking a few things and uploading the links, but this is what it will be hopefully later today or early in the a.m. when I can't sleep!! Just running through all the different programs and then uploading takes a little time.




Great to see you made it to Monday!! Enjoy!


Chris
Update!! Don't forget today is the last day to sign up for BINGO over at Paperthreads. Get your words in and take a chance. Click Here to get to the ship!

18 comments:

kirst said...

I love the page for your nephew, beautiful baby and beautiful page. I don't care whether it's digital, traditional or a hybrid, just think it looks great. Congratulations Aunty Chris.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhhhhh, he's beautiful and so is your layout!!! TFS

Anonymous said...

Now that is one cute nephew in an adorable layout. I haven't made it to the digital scrapbooking scene yet, but you may have inspired me to try it out. Do you have a 12X12 printer?
Jessica in Kansas

Anonymous said...

Cute nephew!

BTW, you might want to correct the spelling of poinsettia.

Cindy said...

What a sweatheart. So cute.
Enjoy spoiling him.

Hi Jessica in Kansas.
I'm in Kansas too (if you come back to read this)

ELIANA said...

Ohhh I love your cute nephew. I miss my babies!!! I love digital layouts, they are quick and sooo professional. Just Beautiful.Congratulations Chris. Hugs,Eli

Anonymous said...

I Love your layout! Thank you for sharing and inspiring us.

Susie McCormick said...

What a cute baby.. As for the file, LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please oh please oh please let me remember to check back in!!!

Anonymous said...

What a sweet baby!!
I love the new file for download and I see that someone else has already alerted you to the little typo :)

Kristen said...

Love the page you did of your newphew! Too cute! And a Christmas file??? I'm so excited! Aren't the holiday's great???

Robin said...

Chris, he is adorable. I love the page you did. I have just started digital and love it. I want to start printing them out and then doing hybrid on them. I just love the file.
Robin

Jun Bug House said...

Great Job!
**U**
Nance

Debbi (no 'e' on the end) said...

What a sweet baby boy.....he's adorable....and I absolutely love that page. TFS it all with us. Take card.

TammyB said...

Congratulations Auntie Chris - he's adorable :)

Jaime said...

I have a Russell James, a little different spelling, but a great name anyway! :-) Congratulations!

Heather Huggins said...

He's super cute! Can't wait to see the other one.
I also like digital and paper scrapping.

Heather :)

Anonymous said...

What a great file, Chris! Can't wait for the poinsettia file. It looks awesome also.

Julie Ann Shahin said...

I love that you embrace hybrid scrapbooking like this! :)

**