Thursday, September 6, 2007

Pirate Bingo!!


Over at Paperthreads Forum. Click HERE.



I created this for my friend Lori to post
since she is running the BINGO game this month.
I am thinking this Bingo game could be a bit crazy indeed.
You know if I am involved I am pushing for
extra prizes for everyone.
Hope you can join and Enjoy!
Chris

PS. I am not just trying to be nice for outing her
sale before she did. If anyone is thinking so, but
for my downloaders to announce a sale.
ha!
I would probably do it again!
ha ha!
**Evil Grin**
Let the Games Begin!
Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love bingo! Thanks for telling us about that game, otherwise I would not have found it :)
It should be swashbuckling fun.

Anonymous said...

Love the pirate design. love the woman pirate. I have been playing the demo games on this online bingo uk site. I have aslo got into playing keno games which is similiar to bingo except you get to pick your numbers before the game starts. I like playing neptunes keno the most. they have also got online fruit machine demos too.

**