Friday, September 7, 2007

Tis Friday!!


Welcome to the wonderful weekend!!

I just wanted to share this layout before the weekend!

It was shared by Angie M.

I love the colors! And the multiple photos it all just seems to go together perfectly.


The Skate Party Card was set up as a Card and Angie M. used it on her page as a great accent.

Thank you for sharing Angie.


Okay so I am an Aunt to two new boys woohoo!!

My sister-in-law finally had her little boy at 9:45 pm. after being at the hospital since 10:30 pm the previous night. So excited to meet him. I am headed to Phx tomorrow. Unfortunately, my other nephew I will have to meet later down the day since he lives miles away.


Well Have a wonderful weekend and ...

Enjoy!
Chris

1 comment:

Robin said...

Congrats Auntie Chris. Two boys, woohoo!! Enjoy your time with them. Have a super weekend.
Robin

**