Sunday, October 21, 2007

Lots of voting going on.... and Circus Set

So I am gonna offer a download and want to know which one you would like.. please vote in the poll on my blog (upper left hand corner) for which one you would like... Here is a preview of the files. Then the ones that don't get picked will be offered to the Quarterly Membership Club and posted in the store. So which one do you like??


Then if you are reading this on Monday... Pop on over to this thread. HERE... and tell me which card is your favorite. We had alot of awesome awesome entries and the winner is up to you.. You can see the cards entered already at the Gallery. If you are reading this Sunday Afternoon... Your time isn't up... you can still enter.. HERE At the Gallery.

**
For those new to my group... You will need a password for the download this week and it will be coming out to the group. I have been going through some major changes and updated txt files etc will be coming out.
**

So other then that. I am drained drained from the funeral yesterday so I am going to leave it at that. Oh of course one more thing... The exciting news!! My sister is in the hospital Sunday night to be induced on Monday for the baby! So excited.


Enjoy!

Chris


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chris,
i can't decide but I think I like Under the Big Top best.

On a personal note, I know you are drained. Our's began this morning at 5 a.m. All of the family was called to the hospital for our grandmother. So, pray for me as well
-margaret

Anonymous said...

You must be exhausted, woman! But the excitement of a new life about to begin can help to ease the pain of your loss.
Thinking of you and yours...
Deb

Christy said...

Hi Chris,

I really like the sillouette of the ferris wheel and roller coaster. Too cool.

:)
Christy

Anonymous said...

Oh, Chris! A death and a birth...the circle of life! I'm still praying for you and your family.

As far as voting goes, I LOVE the roller coaster, but they are all neat files. I'm looking forward to the club startup!! Have a great evening,
Jessica

**