Monday, November 12, 2007

Files, Files everywhere...

It's Monday. Wew! I am swamped. Checking this real quick and then back to doing some other items. I just wanted to share... These files will be posted to the QMC this week!


I hope they can be used and you like! And I will be working on more holiday ones without the snow for those of us with Snow Envy locations. :-)


Enjoy!
Chris
Next week I will have my dirt cheap presales and
will email out all the presale codes.
A different bundle will be offered for dirt cheap price.
So keep an eye out for the email with the codes from my yahoo group.
The items below were added to the store in the last week.


Thanksgiving Traditions Bundle

Giving Thanks Titles

3 comments:

scrappinmama said...

These files are beautiful. Especially the Thanksgiving Traditions one. Love the Indian. Is this file going to be available thru QMC?

Sugar Land Scrapper said...

For your upside down santa, how about Holy Smokes!

Anonymous said...

I love seeing your creativity! Will your files only be available through your quartly club now? Will you still be able to purchase just a single file? Coming from a long time customer, I do miss your random freebies too (blush). Thanks for all the sharing you have done! It is greatly appreciated.

**