Monday, January 21, 2008

Hello for now... Download a little later.. Creative Team Member


So are you trying to catch up on all the scrapbook pages you need?


Customer Appreciation day is in full swing at the forum with lots of challenges and games. Some ending today and some ending in a few days.

I am participating in one and that is the ATC Challenge. Artist Trading Cards. They kind of remind me of the Valentine's we used to give out in grade school. Do they still do that I wonder? hmm... For more details you can visit our section in the forum for the challenge. Jan, Carrie & I are excited to see what everyone comes up with. If you havent' done one before this would be your opportunity to give it a try!


I will be uploading the link for "Cupid Found My Heart" later today as a download. I just need to take care of the little one for a bit and when he gets in a nap I will set it all up. So I shall see you back here later with a little more info! And for those in the QMC no worries. The file will be posted there soon so join us at your leisure!




Ger Carruthers, one of my new creative team members sent me these images below of two of my more recent files. The Damask Inspired card was posted to the store just a few days ago. These are beautiful. Excited to have Ger on the creative team.




A litle more about Ger....
Well what can I say I am a thirty something Mum of two and wife to a wonderful man in the Armed Forces and I live in a little seaside village in Scotland. From an early age I had family around me who crafted and I liked to dabbled in it myself but as I got older I grew out of it, thankfully some years later when I had given birth to my second child I found a whole new love for it again.I first started card making and then was introduced to scrapbooking from a friend who had lived for some years in the U.S, I also like to dabble in altered art and since having my Craft Robo my work has taken on a whole new exciting direction.I am at a really exciting time with my crafting as I am currently setting up my own craft store so being asked to be part of the team as well is fantastic, I can’t wait to get creative with Chris’s wonderful files and working with the rest of the team.

Damask Inspired 1

Welcome to the team Ger!!

Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**