Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Here I am ...

I forgot to mention...
If you love Ribbon and are interested in yards and yards of multiple colors...
visit Heather's Blog.
Heather tries to put together a buy in to get things at a better price.
Right now the buy in is Ribbon.
******
And don't forget Lori's
Don't judge a book by it's cover
Challenge
No cutter files needed.
I think she will take any form of scrapbooking.
to get the details
***
Back to my originally scheduled Post



A few shares and then I am off to hold my bambino in an upright position while he sleeps. It seems the flu and the cold and everything else is definitely running through the preschool again...

So here are a few

Angie used my Snowflake Jumble here. Love the colors.

Joni created this Sea World page with my Dolphin Phan file. And she won a challenge with it! Wooohooooo!!! Congrats Joni.

Wendy created this with the Valentine Doily file.

These are beautiful and awesome and thank you to everyone for sharing them with me so I can share them all with you.

Enjoy!
Chris

1 comment:

TammyB said...

I really like the Be Mine card - Wendy did a great job! The snowflakes layout is pretty - nice colors and I like the layout of the dolphin page. Hope your little one is feeling better soon!

**