Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Quick Quick post quick quick

What happens when the internet goes down here??? I go crazy! It has been a trying couple days as the internet provider decided that they knew there was an outage but couldnt not possibly give a time or idea as to when it would be back. Well it is back right now. But wew. I am busily trying to upload things quick before it might go down again!!





So first... I uploaded a new file to the QMC. so now we have 4 files up already out of the 20 plus promised files.

And there are many more to come. want more info visit here

I am going to run and download some birthday party pics so I can share them!!

But wanted to say there is another file. Oh man do I feel like I am rushing to get it all in before a possible internet crash again.

Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**