Friday, April 25, 2008

Real quick!! Cause it is almost the weekend. Woohoo. This weekend I am heading to the Fair with my kiddo and hubby to spend the day. So looking forward to this. We are just planning to spend the day and enjoy. No rushing. Little tractor pulls, 4-h auction, kids crafts, train setup from the local train club, and the expo halls. yeahhh!!
**
If you are looking for the Challenge details.. scroll down they are in the post before this. I have sent all the links out that I have as of this post. If you got missed email me again. I am keeping all the emails to keep track of who is entering. Thank you for everyone's great emails.
**
And you gotta gotta check this part out...
Lori is having a serious celebration and all her files are on sale. I have an image to load here, but apparently blogger is gonna make it difficult for me tonight. So just hit her blog and see what the details all are.. Big savings. Lots of celebrating and it will be well worth the visit.
**
Okay Gotta run!!!
Have a wonderful weekend!
Enjoy!
Chris

No comments:

**