Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sneak Peak for Challenge.


These are the files I have so far for the challenge. And a few more details. You can download the entire set and use whatever you'd like to use in a layout of any kind. You will need to email me to get the link for the download. If we get alot of participants then we will seperate the polls by some variation... maybe... type of submission.. or number of pieces used.. something. The polls at Paperthreads only hold up to 10 and if someone decides to submit a small layout versus a large layout maybe we can break it down like that. So the voting is a little more balanced, but we shall see how many would like to participate.


The only rules I have comes up with so far is.. You have to use at least one of these pieces. You can download them all. and they need to be up by the 4th. May 3rd is National Scrapbooking Day, but I figure why not use that entire day to craft and enjoy yourself. I should have them all ready for you to download by Thursday and I may have some more to add to it. Some of these are new concepts for me that I am rolling out or working on. So it will be interesting to me to see who takes up the challenge of the more unique ones. (i.e. the Life's a Beach is a foldable. I cut this on a two toned paper and folded a portion of it down) And others are pieces I have had but havent had anything to put them with. There is definitely room for a few more so I will keep digging and see what I can come up with. I will explain some of them tomorrow and the next day.

I will be offering the files in WPC, AI, GSD, KNK & SCUT.

Here's my sneak peak to get you thinkin'. Have a wonderful evening!
Enjoy!

Chris

No comments:

**