Thursday, June 26, 2008

New Challenge Entries... Last Date for challenge entries etc...

There are some new entries for the Challenge... They are awesome. Everyone interprets their files for their own use and I find this the most interesting. From embossing an image on tin to working with their daughter on the items. You can see the submissions in this slideshow!


I want to thank everyone for joining in. I also wanted to say is July 1st is the last day I will be sending out the link. I will be going out of town for a few days and before I go I need to cleanup some things. So let anyone you know who'd like to join in July 1st is the last day to receive the link. All submissions are due in by July 7th. Thank you thank you for everyone joining in!

For more info, Visit Here.


***

On to life.. So lots going on here in preplanning for our trip to Disneyland. I checked out the website for their daily schedule I can already see some things my little one and hubby will love to do. Probably the Jedi training thing and I think my son would love the Pirates of the Carribean ride. What are your tips and what are your favs? I would love to hear them.


Enjoy! Chris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure if they still have the program, but when we visited Florida's Disneyworld in 2001 the Magic Kingdom offered a deal to buy tickets to then ride the rides after the park closed. They only sell so many each night so there were so few people the kids could ride over and over in a short amount of time. It was well worth the extra price.

**