Friday, July 11, 2008

Our Trip Pictures and Challenge Slide Show

Here is a slideshow of our pictures from the trip with family. We first went to Prescott and then to San Clemente where we hit Disneyland while in California and spent lots of time on the beach.


And here is the slideshow for all the challenge entries I have thus far.



Also, I have added everyone to the QMC that has joined. If you can't get into this link HERE. and have joined, please email me your order number & forum name and I will get it handled.

I will pick some of my favorite moments this week from the pictures and post about them. So many great moments and tales. So I am sure you will see more of the photos if you don't have time to sit through the slides.

Have a wonderful rest of the day!
Enjoy!
Chris

1 comment:

Robin said...

Looks like everyone had a great time. Your little man has a smile on his face in every picture so I'm guessing he had the BEST time of all. Thanks for sharing the pictures Chris, they're wonderful.
Robin

**