Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Friday.. love your blog award and 40% off sale


So... Heather.. Nominated me on her blog and how awesome is that. I love to visit her blog and see all her stamping genius. I want to grow up and be a stamper like her, but she knows that because I hound her about pencils, stamps, ink pads etc. Was even gonna do a Christmas in July card for family. However, because of surgery and Christmas I didn't get it done. But due to Heather I have pencils and stamps and pads and started collecting them. wew. Thanks Heather for the nomination.... soooo Here comes mine..

Lori . Shirley . Jan . Wendy . Ileana . Jen . Sandy


Here are the rules for playing:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you have nominated

Well It's Friday folks I am gonna sign off for the weekend and just get prepared for it. My Mom's moving, my little one is starting Karate, we are planning to shoot off rockets, hopefully get some riding time in and just Enjoy!
Have a wonderful weekend.



Chris Durnan, designer

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

No comments:

**