Friday, August 15, 2008

Sleeping in the fort... new qmc file ready for download..


Hello to everyone. It seems Friday evening has swooped upon me. My Son and Hubby are outside right now vaccuuming out the fort so we can sleep in it tonight. 30% chance of showers. So we shall see how long it lasts. he is super excited. The fort is built to withstand a truck so I am not worried about it holding us all. And it is a few feet off the ground.. about 4 ft. So won't be to many creatures coming in to see us. I am excited because my little one is bouncing up and down in anticipation. That I love.


I uploaded the pictured file to the membership and have another one ready to upload. The one I uploaded is for framing multiple pictures. Having a little one I catch so many pictures of really the same thing, but the expressions are so different. I have a couple more that I need tweak after the test cut. This is the one already there and look for many many more to come and if you miss them there will be a sale coming that you can join in and pick those up you like.


Have a wonderful weekend and hopefully you get some time for scrapping!

Enjoy!

Chris




Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**