Monday, August 4, 2008

Tis a beautiful Monday

Good Morning to all. What a wonderful weekend! I did not alot of heavy activity, but got to attend a Farmer's Market out by us on Saturday a.m. for a little bit. And my son played on the swing set they had and I got to buy some handmade soap. I love handmade soap. I have to be careful because alot of them have wheat germ in them and make me itchy itchy, but I bought two. One smells like chamomile and pretty, but the other smells like cocoa butter and the island beach. I am using the cocoa butter one. Hmmm.. smells awesome. I think I might go back to the lady in October and buy a few bars and use them for in Christmas gifts. I wonder if homemade soap has a shelf life or if I should buy it closer to the holiday. does anyone know?
**
And this morning I went for a walk. Yeah! I had enough energy and went out while my hubby was feeding the herd and fly spraying and fly masking them etc. So I walked our circle drive about 4 times and felt wobbly so made it my last and came in side. yeah! So happy to get moving again.
**

and it seems in the membership there was a winner for the mousey poll so I will be posting this file this week. I will take down the button on the top right of my blog when it doesn't work anymore. There is a little more time 'til the link gets pulled from the store at Paperthreads. So take advantage of the window of opportunity to still join.
**
On to life... My little ones last week of vacation is starting today. He is watching sesame street as I type this. School starts next Monday. He is in Pre-K, but he already has his backpack and we will go this weekend and pick up some clothes and new tennies. He will be going 5 days a week. I am bummed about this because I enjoy our Thursday Fridays together to do different things, butttt I am excited for him because I know he really likes to keep busy and do new things. I am searching the mail for his new school year packet. Hopefully it will be here today so I know his teacher. Well the Legos are out. I am gonna go help build a tower and then get those files converted for the QMC.

Have a wonderful day!
Enjoy!
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to hear you are feeling better and able to enjoy playing with your little one. Enjoy your day!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see that you are out and about- glad everything went good!

Wendy

**