Thursday, August 28, 2008

We made it to thursday...

Hello to everyone...

I have been asked more then once to do comparison screen shots for different software programs. I do have some tutorials and screen shots of different programs on my download page. HERE If anyone would like to collaborate and help me with screen shots as I do not have everywhere software, but many maybe that would be a good thing to get them together. I will have to think further on that. Right now with the holiday weekend. My brain is ready for a siesta.

If you are a member of the QMC I will be reworking some of my recent borders for 5x7 frames per many many requests. So keep an eye out for that... and welll...

On to life...
What a busy couple of days. It has been nice but chaotic. I am in a better mood about the rain because I walked the garden and man the plants are loving it. I wish my lemons would turn yellow already. Soon Soon I am sure. My hubby took my big truck today because he seems to come home when it is raining and I usually get home right before it. So I am taking the little work car. This little car makes me want to speed, but I will watch my driving style. Plus I will have XM for the day. I always toy with getting it, but never commit because I dont want to pay monthly for another thing. Sooo.. I haven't gotten it yet, but it's fun to have it every once in a while.

I need my hubby to come home a little earlier today so we can tune up our RV. We have a teeny tiny RV that sleeps 4 in two beds. I love it. Just big enough for the three of us. It needs a few touch ups and then we will be headed to the Rodeo on Saturday. Also, going to attend the steak fry afterwards for the rotary and then the dance. My son is looking forward to it and has informed me he will dance with me once then he hast to find a girl "his tall" (meaning his height) to dance with. The live band is usually very good. I am looking forward to it!! Definitely. What are your plans for the weekend?? Hope it is to have lots of fun, be with family and be safe...

Gotta run the little one to school.
Enjoy!



Chris Durnan, designer


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I hope you have a GRAND time at the rodeo. Sounds like such fun!

**