Thursday, August 21, 2008

Weekend Sale.. SOme new SCUT conversions. quick post






Hey Everyone! Just a quick note. I am running a sale this weekend. 40% off my section. I haven't had alo of uploads to the store this year. However, I have been working on the QMC files. A few files that did upload were the mousey borders which I will try and link to later today. The sale goes through the 24th.


Also, I am working on conversions for SCUT.

I have Keeping Cool, Another Day in Paradise, Curious Minds, Can I keep It! And am working on some others as well. Hopefully this will make some of those who have emailed me requesting them happy.



I gotta run. Laundry to do today also. Have a wonderful day!



Enjoy!




Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**