Friday, September 19, 2008

Challenge details...


Okay here it is the Challenge guidelines and then I am off to finish the food for our overnight stay at the lake. I always cook as much as I can ahead of time. Who wants to cook it all there. Just heat it there. At least I don't want to cook it all there. However, my hubby is the best morning camp cook. He likes to make sausage eggs tortillas. you name it!

Okay on to the Challenge. This Challenge will run like the others. You will receive the link to download all the files. And you only have to use one of them in a project of your choice and submit them into me by the Due Date.

The particulars.
-Email Me HERE . Make Sure Challenge is in the Subject line. So you don't get lost in my email box.
-Then you will get the link from me some time next week.
-Then download all or just the files you would like. All are in SCUT GSD KNK WPC or AI format
-Then create a project and email to me a picture.
- This Challenge is due by the 22nd of October. This should give you plenty of opportunity with lots of weekend in there to get something completed.


I will be sending out the link next week some time (probably friday), but will start taking requests for the challenge pieces. Just make sure your email says Challenge in the subject.

I hope you plan to join in and can't wait to see what everyone comes up with. Any project works altered, scrapbooks cards, anything. And you can create as many projects as you'd like.

I am trying to think of some categories for some winning prizes. So I will think on this some more. And post them next week. I thought one or two would make it interesting.
Those visiting my blog to find out about the next QMC click on the link on the top right for more info. :-) Thank you!

Everyone have a wonderful weekend!!! Please be safe and I will be back sometime on Sunday.

Enjoy!



Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**