Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Challenge Preview... details to come..


Drum Rolllll Please!!!

Here it is .. The preview for the next challenge. It is just chock full of some different pieces that I had hanging around my computer files. I hope you like them and want to participate. I will start sending out the links in a week or so. I have to work out some conversions to offer them up to everyone. We have a card with the weave style holes cut in them for weaving ribbon, a swirl bracket jumble, an angry looking big cat, a silly pizza chomping turkey, the words Happy Birthday, a gas pump, jack o lantern, spider, leaf border.. and and and. ..

I will post the rules for playing tomorrow. Including the due date, etc etc...
I must go get my truck tomorrow from the shop and prepare for our quicky lake trip. Just an overnighter, but I am looking forward to it. We leave Friday afternoon. For now. Have a wonderful Thursday and get your ideas goinggggggg!!! Because anything goes you just have to use one of them.
Enjoy!



Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

1 comment:

scrappinmama said...

Oh this is going to be a fun one! :) Can't wait to get started!!

**