Wednesday, October 1, 2008

fritzy fritzy and a tutorial

First, Just to let you know I am working on switching servers and my new web site and store are in development. So you may see images disappear and come back on my main page or on this blog. I am working on it all . And for now it might be a little fritzy at times!

And second, .. a tutorial. You received the link for my Cutter File Club and password and now what do you do with it? Here is a quick pictorial.


First go to the link, Second answer the password.


Then you will see something like this...
Click on the folder for the file you are in need of and that will direct you to a page with the items from within that folder. and click the download arrow on the far right of the page. Then Save to your computer.

And that's all I have for right now. I am off to town to get hay and get the kiddo to school today. Then back to create create.

Enjoy!


Chris Durnan, designer


My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

No comments:

**