Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween is a coming... wew... and qmc files uploaded...

Hello Hello and how are you? ready for Halloween? the planning, the preparation? I am really not into Halloween. I try, but it just isn't my holiday. But either way we have a 4 year old who after much flipping flopping has decided to be a police office which we have the outfit for. So I told him awesome choice!

Well I have some excellent treats for those QMC members....
Here are the files I have uploaded in the last few days. So now we are up to 10 and I am on par for 29 files again this quarter. Guaranteed 20, but wouldn't 29 be so much nicer! woohoo!! Okay here are some pictures and they have been uloaded to the forum and the 4shared link.


While you are at the forum. Don't forget to do a last minute sign up for Bingo! I have given Karen some prizes and am working on more. One of the top prizes is a membership for next quarter!

I am back to creating. Have a wonderful Thurs! Tomorrow I'll post some halloween pumpkin pics.

Enjoy!

Chris
Chris Durnan, designer
The designer of the original QMC - aka Chris's Cutter File Club. Files available in SCUT GSD KNK WPC & AI. Multi-layered, Test Cut files. 20 plus files, but every membership so far has had 29 files for $10. Join today and get that icing on the cake of 9 extra files over 20 for $10.00
For more info... http://visualdesignsbychris.com/ccfclub.html . Don't miss out before it closes!

No comments:

**