Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Holiday Music!! last days for the QMC to join this quarter..

Yes I know you are rolling your eyes at my player and thinking "holy smokes Chris" it isn't even Christmas. However, I love to listen to holiday music when I am working on Christmas items. This way I can pop out the player and leave it run in a seperate window. I love to listen to those who use their voice when singing. I don't think I would add a Metallica inspired song to my player ( i am not anti metallica or heavy metal, just not a mood setter for me), but if you have a holiday suggestion and the artist that you think I should add so you can listen while you read my blog over the next few days or pop it out and listen to it the rest of the day, please email me the name and song title. I'll listen and see if I can find it inthe playlist to add. I have set this up I think to not turn on when you load my page. So it is your choice to listen or not. :-) But I hope it helps you get into that holiday spirit.

I hope to get out to the craft room today to do more then test cuts. and finish up some pieces. I am nervous because December is coming and it will be busy busy in fact in preparation for it I have decided to take down the QMC from my store at the end of this week. If you want to join in do it now. There are alot of files in their already, but we are on a roll towards our task of 29.
you will find the link on the top right of my blog. And some of the files offered on my lower left.

My little one is home today again. He just can't seem to kick the gravelly sound. We were up all night in the sit and sleep pose. Sure love that he snuggles with me at times even if it is because he is asleep. haha.


Well I am off to create and work and play and of course....
Enjoy!!!

Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**