Thursday, November 6, 2008

More files in the QMC, Bingo Challenge

More files in the QMC/Chris's Cutter File Club!! So visit and download (still uploading to the 4shared link, but have been uploaded to the Foum) and we are close.. so close to the "icing" over 20 files I create for the Club members. You can see some of them on the sidebar of my blog. And there are more to come!!

Also, If you are playing Bingo at the forum keep an eye on it. Karen is running a challenge sometime later today. So if you want extra prizes be ready to go! for the B-I-N-G-O! And it is a new file! Well my goal is all new files for the BINGO prizes and not Cutter file Club Files. So my creative hat is on!

As you can see on the right hand side of my blog we went as the CSI crew this year for Halloween. Kinda cool. Just threw on the hat and because I like the show CSI I had a hat for hubby to. Lots of fun.

Well I have to go rummage through the closet for something to wear Saturday night. time spent with hubby. looking forward to it. Gala event for one of the chambers we belong to. very nice!

Hope you are having a wonderful day! And also enjoy your weekend! I am off to work on some more files.


Enjoy!

Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**