Thursday, December 18, 2008

Happy Thursday! and Happy Birthday to my Hubby!

Well we are celebrating her today! Celebrating my hubbies bday and he even wore this ridiculous hat we have when my son came out with it! What an awesome Dad! my little one in his Helmet Heroes setup of course. Today we plan to head to town with my love and do a little shopping, get a little dinner, and head home.

My husband is one of the biggest blessings of my life. I have found such a wonderful best friend and supporter in all we do and all I do. His eyes just sparkle when he looks at me and I just get those butterflies still inside. We have known eachother for 10 years now and have been married for 7. Time does fly and we are always working on things together and enjoying every moment. He sent this quote to me recently in an email. And it just made me smile.

"Life has taught us that love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction."—Antoine de Saint-Exupery

It suits us as we are always on another adventure it seems.. are you gagging on the sweeness now? well top things I love about my hubby and then I will quit..

his smile, his eyes, his heart, his hugs, his ideas, how he is with our son, he laughs at my jokes and silly stories, how he gets that quirky smile when he is being mischevious, how he works at things til they are right, how he can drop what he is doing and just wrap me in his arms, how he calls me and touches base all day long, how he drops what he is doing to talk to his Mom on the phone, how he listens to my "cutter world" stories, how he..... well I could go on... but I'll just throw in this last one.... How he sits a horse... Yowser, makes me weak in the knees.

Well thats enough of this romance-a-post!

Happpppy Birthday to my Hubby!
I can't wait to see what the next year brings!



Oh and I have I told you that he recently looks at something and says "would that make a good cutter file?" OH MY LORDY LORDY!! hubba hubba.. And now he is seeing the world in Cutter file vision, like I do!! Wooohooo.. Couldn't be better.

Have a wonderful day!



Enjoy!

Chris


Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**