Friday, December 26, 2008

Snowingggg in the Desert.












My little one has been praying for snow. So today we got it and Dad was home to play with him. yeah!! So lots of fun. Most in the country would say. ugh Snow. but here in the desert where it only sticks for an hour or two and barely at that. It's lots of fun. Supposed to be cold tonight. Have to keep an eye on the pups and the horses. I will post some of my projects next week that I did for gifts. But for now I am off to hang out with the family some more. Tomorrow is a family wedding. Should be wonderful to see lots of family. The cool weather means nice to curl up and be together in the warm house. If you are surfing, don't forget to stop by the forum and find out about the wishlist give aways and the secret sale is in full swing.

Enjoy!


Chris Durnan, designer

My files work on many machines. Some of them are: Klik-n-kut, Pazzle, Wishblade, Silhouette, Cricut, Craft Robo. Some of the software involved with these machines are: Funtime, Scrapbooking, WinPC/Signlab, Inkscape, Create & Cut, Illustrator, KNK Studio, Robomaster, DesignMaster and the list goes on..... Enjoy!

No comments:

**