Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Tab Book for a Poetry Packet






So here is my tab book. I cut this for my niece. She needed a scrapbook for her Languages class in high school. I used almot all the pages as tabs. It is a bit much, but I knew she needed to list different poems. So I did them all tabbed. So this was part of her bday gift. I think she was excited until she realized she had to write all the poems to go in it. So Aunt Chris didn't do all of it. Just got it started. If you would like this file.. You can purchase it HERE.

**
And my son has decided he likes the new couches. Granted he has stolen pillows from one couch to us on another and get the perfect comfort factor, but he is enjoying himself, he smiled for the picture and he isn't running around being a very loud "helmet hero". So I am counting my blessings. haha.



Enjoy!



Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**