Thursday, January 22, 2009

Yeah it's almost Friday.. 2 new QMC files.

So wow. Is it Thursday already? It is a little damp here today, but the little one is out running around and enjoying it. Might as well before it hits 110 and you can't move outside. So time just disappeared this week. I have kinda sat back and thought wow. What did I get done and how much more do I need to do?? Here are two new files I posted to the QMC for those who are members. For those who aren't it is a great time to join and get one of the files being used in a challenge at the forum. These were fun to create. the bottom one can be used for a card by putting the score line right along the middle of it. Or use it for journaling. Lots of fun.




And off I go to get more done on the list... almost the weekend and I have busy busy plans then. woohoo!!
Enjoy!

Chris Durnan, designer
GSD KNK WPC AI SCUT files for your personal digital cutters for use with scrapbooking, cardmaking and other hobbies. Whatever your creative mind can come up with!
www.visualdesignsbychris.com

No comments:

**